Weblog of a Christian philosophy student

Weblog of a Christian philosophy student. Please feel free to comment. All of my posts are public domain. Subscribe to posts [Atom]. Email me at countaltair [at] yahoo.com.au. I also run a Chinese to English translation business at www.willfanyi.com.

Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Weblog of a Christian philosophy student to start podcasting!

I've decided that instead of writing up 10,000 word articles that very few people read, I am going to accomplish the same thing in podcast form, which is a lot more interesting. I listen to a lot of podcasts myself and really enjoy the format. Stay tuned to perhaps more regular updates in podcast form (possibly).

I'm uploading my first one now, on the problem of evil I'll upload one on the problem of evil sometime this or next week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home